Friday, July 21, 2006

>.<

Been working alot this week, 4 times. I must say I like working, because when I get home after work and sit around after dinner I just feel so damned useless. When I work I get to people watch and earn money. But even while working is fun... you just got to hate the weather it kills your enthusiasm and customers fight over the fans and the smoking area HAHA. Tired legs, occasional klutz-ness, don't know why I wanna go running still.
But sometimes I wonder much about the people. It is a business, it is a job. It's work. How personal should you get with it. I feel sad because I'm gonna have to leave, but they won't be the only people I won't be seeing for very long. I'm not the only one who's leaving, and who has left. So stop angsting around eh o.O
Mmmmm. I miss working with Joe and Boon!!! >.< Like Joe said [!!!], I miss the way he works and his witty and sarcastic remarks and the way he reads my mind =] and I like to talk to Boon!
andthewayhecallsmedarlingandthewayhesmiles=]
Now most of the time I'm either working alone outside or with Firdaus. Hah that madman who sings like mickey mouse =P nah he's funky. Now they are giving incentives for every beer we manage to sell... wonder what will happen, will it ever be quite that fair to everyone? The point of it is to promote individual performance, or what else? Ideally if there was a way to get everyone to work well together, but that surely turns out to be BS =] quote someone: 'bad apples'. But extra moolah so why not? It is a good reason to be more pushy about beer haha. Ooops.



Good things always come to an end >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home