Sunday, July 23, 2006

Class dinner by Joshua

Today Joshua cooked us a nice dinner! Thank you Joshua!

We had potato soup, mashed potato, roasted chicken, duck, beef with plum sauce, egg with caviar... Chocolate cake! Nat made a blueberry cheesecake with rum in the topping. I wonder if I'm an alcoholic now... haha barely, considering I went woozy after one vodka and a tequila shot. I'm flying without wings! No redbull. haha.

We had a good girl talk consisting of puiman, wanhua, sheryl, mabel, nat, and ruiyang. Yes you wonder what's ruiyang doing there. But he's dajie. heh. I hope puiman cheers up soon =) meanwhile the rest were playing some loud game in the living room. It sounded loud and fun too.

I managed to find out where most people are going... except for those few guys who came kinda late. Karen is going to Princeton, Grace  John Hopkins, Chau Yale and I UofM... WH would be in Canada, Toronto... That makes Grace WH and I quite close. We should plan to spend some holidays together!


-*

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[cream-cheese-and-prawn canapés]

do i know too many stayers / too few leavers or what? because most people i 'know' are lingering in nus/ntu/smu/etc. lucky prats. :9

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home