Tuesday, July 25, 2006

haven't been reading.

I haven't been reading other people's blogs. Just flew through some links.




I feel like a shizo. Feel like a bimbo. So air-headed that maybe I could fly. I feel like I've forgotten how to think like me and how to write like me. And here goes this 'I've lost me so find me' thing.


-procrastinates-
I should start reading again. And sleeping earlier. And doing so much other things than the ones I'm doing now.
-____________________-"
oh shaddup.

PDPs. Pre-Departure-Party. wow there's an acronym for such things! They kind of depress me. You know. The usual shit about not seeing people ever again for a long time. But I -kind of- found out where people are going. So I know who might be relatively close. Maybe we should spend some holidays together =) winter breaks where I'm going to be turned out by the housing people at UofM and I WILL NEED SOMEWHERE TO GO! and keep me un-bored. That's really bad english now. I do proper capitalization on whims. I think I will keep some money away now to send people postcards from US. so please give me your house address if you love me. I promise not to stalk you.



I'm leaving Singapore 27th August 6AM on NWA. Everyone tells me its early. I think I'm selfishly glad its so early. 1. No-one will come see me off at that unearthly hour. It makes leaving less clingy and sentimental. [I selfishly make it sound like I don't think I'm coming back, but I am! I am! like next may so you have to celebrate my birthday with me HERE muahaha] 2. I don't have to sit around at home and feel guilty for not seeing people off. Dates pass quickly while I am obessed with me myself and I, my life. 3. I don't have to see people off and feel sad.
Selfish right? But my school does start earlier than yours... I think my parents wanted to strangle me because I'm just too last minute =) even my flight. I'm glad my dad's going to be coming with me, and I'll be checking into dorms when I get there. Would that save hotel room money? We'll plan when my dad gets back. He's so busy nowadays.




Thinking about work today. I'm getting short-fused at work, and it's not good. Think I need to chill, and look at it differently. Its work. I meet nice people, I meet annoying people. I meet sweet customers, I meet bitchy ones. Keep your cool, whatever goes.
And remember to bring your pen, demmit.





没有想起不代表忘记

- *

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

[it's supposed to be 忘. heh.]

as a shameless note you're free to spam my house mailbox too. better than emails i think. -_-

reads!
Jonathan Stroud - The Bartimaeus Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand; The Golem's Eye; Ptolemy's Gate
Neil Gaiman - all his novels
Terry Pratchett - The Bromeliad Trilogy: Truckers; Diggers; Wings [if you haven't..]
William Golding - Lord of the Flies

that's all the narrow-minded bookwhore has for now. ._.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home