Thursday, May 31, 2007

gorgeousity

its just gorgeous to be a girl, a woman, whether you are single, married, attached, pregnant, widowed, or what, promiscuous.

currently I'm in a mood.
a mood.
one in which I begin to hate people one by one, slowly adding to the numbers, listing their faults, and ending up hating everyone... then I start thinking about the excepts - except my family, except my somebody, except my good friend, except my this other friend... yea.

it ends up with me hating nobody, really, but myself.
and being biologically a woman.
because I HATE PMS!!!



sometimes I hate men because being a woman seems so much harder than being a man - damned patriarchal society - yet women like to be pampered by men, made to feel secure snuggling in their arms, all this while men think -whatever- in their minds (haha what?)

random ramblings, only the tip of the iceberg on the thoughts I have about girls and boys, the birds and the bees, feminism, feminity and masculinity - why do humans have to think?




...


oh well.
on a good note, I had a TERRIFIC birthday. I may have gone to work and went back home for dinner on my birthday, but I still managed to celebrate with people who mean much to me. so much. I don't understand how, but the celebrations lasted a week!!! a WEEK! I am touched. I suddenly realized that I have many friends - many different, mutually exclusive groups of friends - and I'm glad. I've spent a good week with good people who were so willing to give, even though I think I've never done anything much for them. so I must learn to give.



It's amazing to me, because I am horrible with other people's birthdays, and as for presents, I never give them on time - because I believe in being able to give a real, sincere present that I think will suit them based on what I know of them (so therefore I never get things for people I hardly know...) and why the HECK should I restrict present giving to birthdays?! (just like, love and chocolate giving on v-day?) so... therefore.


THANKYOU.
THANKYOU.
THANKYOU.
I had a good one.



great shopping, food, sushi and music ;p

now all thats "left" is to meet with novella and dX.
woots.
to bed, to work tomorrow.

lots of love!

(see how the mood swings?!)


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home