Friday, May 11, 2007

anger

ADfjAKDS:FjhasLFDKhs/dljgfkhs/ldkfhASLKD:hf
ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
like, NO NO NO NO NO NO
I don't wanna share :(
I've been a single child for 5 years and so there
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WANT MY OWN ROOM BACK
I WANT MY OWN BED BACK
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MOVE THE DAMN BUNK BED BY YOURSELF
ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY
SELFISH SELFISH SELFISHHHHH
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

like, blek. *annoyed*
I know I shouldn't be, or that I should just, you know, be the @#$@#$ elder sibling and accept it and stop attempting to throw a bloody temtrum. I'm tempted to, but how bloody old am I??? silly childish thoughts.
*intense glare*

(the blog withers)






-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home