Tuesday, August 01, 2006

...


tired. dad bought me a sony vaio from china! I think it costs 3k+sing. I'm quite amazed. He scolded me for having only 20+bucks in my bank account and gave me money to top up my farecard. feel so paiseh to have to ask for money, and kinda loved.

so many things to do.
time to quit working.

fook. I wanna quit work. being at the bar is fun. but I'm just tired.
and I don't want to care what other people think.
I want him to teach me how to do bar properly. I want to do something properly and feel satisfied with myself.

1 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of lucky asses around me - so i gathered - got related gifts from their parents too. T_T [last line agreed.]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home