Monday, March 05, 2007

apple juice

I notice that this blog has become yet another blog that I only bother to vent my angst on when I'm feeling like crap and I don't know why. usually pms. haha.



oh well. I'm not depressed, or angsty all the damn time. just because my blog might be. hopefully, I will bother to write more happy stuff. I'm not too inspired to type out my thoughts, chronicle my life story, even though I believe it would be a good thing if I kept a diary. but certainly not a virtual one.


another angsty post up for grabs! not really bah?


its two months more till I go back to singapore, six months since I've arrived here in ann arbor. freshman year is almost over. the year seems shorter than usual, and JC seems a looonggg way back. weeks of morning classes that I doze in are non existent! which is probably a good sign if I would stop SLEEPING in that goddamned genetics class. biology still gets me.

ok. my point is. IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I GOT HERE!!!
I have met many people left right center, gone to many different places, spent alot of money T_T that was not mine, taken classes of crazy and boring stuff, hell yea.
what friendships have I made that I am really happy for?
what things have happened that I really did learn from?
what are the things I have that I should but am not grateful for?















mmm.


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home