Tuesday, November 13, 2007

because I said to myself I need more introspection.

hmmm

number one way to make myself feel better when I have a headache.




drink cold milk with coffee.

ding.

caffiene.


gnarghhhgnarrrghhhgnarrrghhhh.
I need to stop procrastinating!
I have a flaw, and that is not being able to feel the urgency when I need to...
also known as too damn much procrastination and not enough self control.



erks. well. I did something funny to my creaturetwo subwoofer - I tied my red bandana around it burgler-style. you know, when you read doraemon they occasionally have these snoops with a bandana over their face. I wonder how they do it in real life. it hangs across the ears and the nose? great way to keep my spectacles un-lost... the pig the-boyfriend gave me to function as a specs holder is absolutely of no use *stabs* on the other hand, sheepiggy is a great comfort at night...



random deviations and tangent planes. hur.


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home