Sunday, July 15, 2007

love!

It has been 6 months! What? wtf?



This is what I missed most about Singapore.

1. The weather
Hot and humid at times, but surely I don't mind the wet --- especially when I am snugly in my bed at home, or feeling the wet wind blow across my face as I sit by the window and rest my chin on the window grille. Window panes wide open with a thunderstorm going on outside.
bam! the forceful assault of thunder and lightning on my sense.
ooo baby, it's simply t h r i l l i n g.



2. Smell of the dust and earth and rain
b o m b a s t i c a l l y - head-spinning endorphins!
let's go running in the rain ;p



3. Guilt-free indulgence of ice cream
Knowing that the hot weather will take the guilt right of your skin the next time you take a walk in afternoon! Chill, babes!



4. Clubbing and drinking legally
bloody stupid americans.



5. Friends, friends, and more friends!
some people, you click. some people, you just don't.



-*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home