Sunday, September 16, 2007

wind of gold

laruku wan sui! :3




oh well. ob-vious-ly been watching too many larc concert videos recently.
their 15th anniversary one at tokyo dome was ab-so-lutely SMASHING tho because they sang so many of their good old songs and I decided I really love their music through and through. (is that how you phrase it?) anyway, hyde's voice just drives me crazy, and tetsu and ken and yuki rock the rest of my world. (not much left after hyde has done his job)


and I se-rious-ly miss band. ROAR.
all the good times playing emo songs like fates, mononoke and the chosen...







michigan TRASHED notre dame today! woohooo. thirty-eight to notre-ing. wahaha.
hope I make michigan pops. or I'm going to be so deprived of band, ever >_<

-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home