Saturday, September 29, 2007

resolution

stuff like facebook can ruin your reputation, i think.
some rather obvious thoughts about such social networks. it must be tough to present such a perfect face for yourself on a webpage, cautiously picked photos that show only your best angle, and have other people post photos of you dead puke drunk at a party or something, or some unglam shot directed up your nose.


quite fascinating, from some gossip point of view.

well, I'm armed with a camera now. baby canon powershot ELPH. elf. I shall go ahead and personalize it by sticking those green stars I bought so long ago from I-forgot-where. now I need some art glue.

but I doubt I'd be putting up any unglam photos anytime soon. at least not of other people.


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home