Thursday, December 06, 2007

of all things, why johnny's?

now I understand that -dokidoki- seeminglyretardedsounding emotion that fangirls use in all their raaavvvingggg comments on crunchyroll.

I need a nosebleed.
and I think, wtf, I'm a girl, only guys nosebleed in mangas and animes, dammit. hence The Great Age of The Fangirl has arrived! I hate to admit it, but I think I've been screwed over by fangirldom, officially. Why? Because I have sunk as low as Johnny Juniors. ARGHHHHHHHH.


they can't dance.
they can't sing.
they lip sync.

they make me feel like I just defiled innocent children with my eyes. [perhaps not so innocent after being voluntarily manipulated into stardom by Johnny] ARGHHH the piddo guilt. not. I am tehhhhhh-amazed at how this big cooperation sells prettiness; pretty-boy-ness. they have absolutely no other value except for their baby-faced kawaii looks and the over-enthusiastic but smexy dance smooves when they try to act like they aren't kids. I stand amazed at the entertainment industry.





matsumoto jun.
ikuta toma.
yamapi.



hook,
line,
and
sinker.






OK.
enough.
no more, no more, NO MORE!!!

concentrate.
finals!!!
finals!!!
FINALS!!!




to repeat everything thrice, I must be desperate. pretty much. very.
study my ass off, then visit the boyfriend in NY for a newyorkie winter.


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home