Wednesday, August 02, 2006

feelin' fresh

-glares-

I finally did the maths placement test for LSA... it's been bugging me for ages. I think I'm that kind of person you need to nag at me in order for me to get something done ahead of time. I think I should improve on that... and that's where the guilty conscience kicks in. but shouldn't it be that 'sense of responsibility for myself'?
self-discipline, if that is what you call it, I think I need a damn lot of it. sometimes I really piss myself off.
they emailed me about international orientation. my citizenship is really screwed up. either that or its them at UofM. I hope I don't get held up at the airport or something on my flight. anyway, that email made me panic for a moment >=| it would have been a good experience to have gone for it because I haven't been back there since forever. I should have chased them for my orientation information when they didn't get back to me. maybe I shouldn't always think things will work out right. try harder next time. I had thought my parents would scold me for not following up, especially since the email said I would receive furthur confirmation, but I didn't. I -should- have noticed. I just waited around for others to do all the things for me. will I learn?


I'm still loving the fujitsu... my mom wants it bad o.O I don't know for what. oh yea, the battery life is longer than hers. don't buy lappies with built in batts, you tend to overcharge if you plug and play at home. ie. maple! I take my batteries out if I plug into the power at home [or have sudden standbys when I'm watching anime ._."] her fujitsu is larger than mine [sizewise] and the batt dies in half an hour. pffft. now that I have my vaio [my precious... xD] she wants to kop the fujitsu already. I wanna cut and paste the hard disk -_- sending files to myself thru msn seems slightly psychotic HAHA. good reason to stay home an reorganize my stuff and not work, meaning not see faces I don't wanna see... It does get tiring working with her, to be honest.











deviant: 'the reason' is a song good only for momentary dwelling in angst, after a while, I think I would like to throw it out the window and berate myself of angsting in the first place -___-|| nande???


music does change my mood uber quickly.






let me indulge you



- *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home