Wednesday, December 12, 2007

m&m's are running out

I hate myself.




for lacking in self-control.
HELLO MIN. WHAT DID YOU COME ALL THE WAY TO THE USA FOR?
because you wanted to learn some "life lessons?"


comfort zones and maturity, bullshit.

...


just a little bit more, dinner break's over already, still a little bit more... girl, you did psych before how can you make such excuses to yourself while you know when you are making excuses to try and rationalize your irrational behavior?



but seriously, I have been falling in all sorts of ways these days. falling. unhealthy obsessions and choices.


...

too much CRACK. pin. pikame. WHATEVER. stupidfanfictionhasmeinitsgripsagain. afterafewyearsofkeepingawaysoiwouldn'tindulgeinsuchfantasies
but somehow, I seek creative comfort. comfort in the imaginary - simply because it can't hurt me. I am always torn, two-faced [characteristics of the twins? or does it simply sound cheesy], flighty, restless... what should I do with myself?


stupidJEgaypr0nangst
crack: endorphins, sugar, caffeine.
unbelievably listening to NEWSjpop and not feeling like throwing up.
listening to old playlists and suddenly knowing the reason why I detest nostalgia - because it makes me insecure of the Present. I want to live in the Present, but knowing myself, I live too much in the Past. but if there wasn't a Past I'd be empty. believing, where does that come in?



half-filled vessels make the most noise.
BACK TO WORK, bitch.



I hate to admit it, but techno sounds pretty damn interesting music at times. or maybe you can call it lounge. IDK. IDC. laskdjaslkdjasda *key smash*
















-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home