Monday, January 07, 2008

mmm.

winter break. school.
again!

mildy dissatisfied with math 215 being my only proper A, and human anat, biochem, physical chem A-'s... sometimes I think we ought to believe in A+'s if they were worth more points to my GPA. what is this. am I being too unreasonable with my expectations of myself? I really wonder about my "education", and what I'm actually getting out of it, whether I'm making this worthwhile always, and what I want out of it. have I been taking too many chill pills or have I been a stress junkie? I do some insanely stupid things at the most inappropriate times really, and I wonder what they say about me. not very smart and wise.

class in five minutes, but there's always michigan time and today my LCD monitor is coming so I can stop hunching over my desk and improve my posture. If it can be changed from all these years of lack of self confidence and whatnot. something about being unappreciative of my height. brick me now!


did I mention, idolizing pretty boys is a very dangerous hobby. VERY VERY DANGER. sigh~


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home