Thursday, August 10, 2006

say it out loud

whee. doing opening at work is tiring on an empty stomach. rawrRR last week le! need self control, must set priorities straight le... I'm not doing this for the money, I'm doing this for the challenge simply because joe said the previous girls who worked at FB quit after 2 days =O

today ran around town to look for wireless with boon. only nydc has free and usable wireless! 很好笑... bleh. and btw, paktor you head arh!

oh and omfg they put me in baits II! I'm kinda pissed. but something told me it might happen :( after all, not everything in life goes your way... I would be close to my classes :( maybe I should have opted for all girls dorm eh, so I'll end up in one defined dorma nd not play with luck... if its called luck ._." I feel lousy cos I think my parents will feel lousy and go 'oh no, now you have to waste time travelling around! can you appeal?' and I don't really want to hear them say that either.




wonder whats it like in baits II. so far away from everything... maybe it'll be nice. maybe.
I hope. someone send me the song wake me up when september ends please. sappy sappy angsty sounding song!





blek



- *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home