Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I think I might have this :|

I bet everyone's thinking: You're just feeling sorry for yourself, it's out of your own incompetence that you cannot wake up early and sleep early.
I can wake up early, I just don't function coherently or efficiently until its 10 or 11am, and I still go to sleep around the same late time like 3am even if I woke up at 6am. I just don't feel tired when it hits midnight. In fact, when it gets dark, its like a brand new day.
I'm one of the only ones who sleep in class consistently in the mornings, and I feel like the worst crap ever whenever it happens. Does nothing for my self-esteem, really. What is it exactly that I'm lacking in the mornings? Food? Coffee doesn't help a single bit, I've noticed, because I fall asleep anyway.

Check this wiki article out, because as much as I'd hate to say this, I identify with it almost word for word.
Circadian rhythm disorder


It makes me hopeful that I might feel better about myself.
I'm not embarrassed by telling anybody how I have a serious lack of self-esteem, which I feel is kind of a paradox in itself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home