Friday, August 11, 2006

countdown to takeoff

today cosmopolitan bar and caffe had her official launching!

change of uniform, can you believe it, that beaded and sequined butterfly brooch cost 9bux. and suddenly I remb ms. ong telling us, only older women need loud and flashy stuff to enhance their outfit. and I am not old yet. hurhur. briefing and role-call... in the end things never happen like you plan it to be. I didn't do what I was supposed to do. I still don't know what the heck are some items on the menu, but sunday is my last day :(: working at Free Banana has been fun, even with the really sien period, but getting to know and be sure of the new[screwed up] menu is another challenge. sometimes I think about this - I'm not gonna see these people for a very very very long time, and I feel damn sad. and at a time when I start to view them more as friends than colleagues... [and I start shooting my mouth off at people] what to do? but if I think about it in the reverse way, how many of these people will I see outside work even if I am in Singapore? some sort of irony. but the bottom line is, even if I want to see em, I won't be able to until I come back. and by then, people will have changed, people will have forgotten, and will have moved on and made more important memories of other good times with other people. good things always come to an end [how cliche] and the only feeling a twinge of regret leaving when I start to feel steady and confident on the job.



oh, slap me, I'm angsting at half past three in the morning.
so long, and hope to see you again.
how sad.
but inevitable.








let loose
sing it out loud

and oh baby I miss you


- *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home