Thursday, October 12, 2006

rainy day

yanzi totally rocks my socks! xD



yes, I shall talk about the damned weather here in Michigan.
I'm sitting here in Amer's, the place with the cheapest mocha in town(free wireless as well), and chatting with people online, watching people walk past quickly outside - smoking on their ciggies. Its 1 degrees celsius out, and its STILL fall. the scenery is hell beautiful (how can hell be beautiful? oh yes it can if you ain't a christian) the leaves are still green yellow and red, the branches are barely bare, and its snowing.

yes. ITS SNOWING!!! on the 12th of october 2006, its happily snowing!
I was woken up today by mingcheng's sms about snow, and I'm wearing three layers and my face feels like it might come off like a mask in the wind. I am so screwed in winter. someone help me.


ok I have class now, dinner later and movie! (doesn't that sound awfully like some date, but I protest) Science of Sleep at Michigan State Theatre, by the same director as Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. really freakin chill.



-puts on half gloves and goes to class at 5pm sigh!


-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home