Sunday, September 17, 2006

going blue

whee I think I'm currently high on coffee, blogging from the dude... whatever you spell it.
 
its sunday night and I discover I have an amazing amount of work to do.
and I'm actually happy! but why am I typing this entry... hee cross my heart and be a slacker! I'm not that keen about having class at 8am tomorrow morning... guess I'll be ammericanni and shower in the morning to wake myself up. hah. like. I'm gonna be a full time student tomorrow XD
 
been calling people randomly these few days, I'm kinda glad to hear some voices =) people! sign up for JajaH and call my US phone... my mic died on me today, strangely, so did Treepti's. must be skype or the dorm connections. blah. I miss singapore weather so damn much! rawR. the rain here is annoying, unlike singapore, it goes BISHHH at you, and stops. its keeps going here, all day.
 
 
 
 
double expresso with milk... whee
noisy neighbours in the dude -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home