Wednesday, September 06, 2006

scratchcards.

I'm sorry, this is not a winning card. Please try again.


somehow along the way I lost this
heart of mine and shut the door to it.


and I wanna try to remember the winding road in my thoughts and dreams, find the key, the trigger, the spark, some sort of enlightenment. a feeling of being solid and tangible, instead of drifting and being wishywashy, pishypushy. to know myself, why I am myself, why do I do this, and why I do not, instead of shrugging it off like it was nothing. there is someone I wish to be, but there is someone that I really am. its fuzzy and fussy. its about practicing what I preach.




would you want what you thought what you want if no one could see



what would you know?

-*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home