Tuesday, November 21, 2006

halloween06

halloween @ trotter house
thats the photos. there are more that are still lying on my hard drive on their sides. too bad i'm gonna be like them, but on my bed soon.

had a good time. sort of.
lora scared the shit out of me int he haunted house cos she was screaming. many amusing costumes. and I had a clone. DAMN. sad eh. but I was happy cos I did what I wanted ;) and I still have more ideas to play around with eyeliner. hail that makeup. not. gunks up my face =\ special occasions xD kinky arm warmers. I like.





cheers to daniel for its his birthday. few hours ago tho happy 21st, you sure got wasted xD hah. I don't fancy turning 21 as a guy.


oh well.
back to work. read that gay article for that gay blue book exam for gay class. why can't it be purple, or rainbow book? well, it doesn't rhyme, that's why.

and I'm grateful you actually read me ;) thanks <3


I think I ought to send christmas cards hoem soon. christ.

-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home