Wednesday, August 16, 2006

not toeing the line

the moment is over,



don't chase shadows anymore.

I don't think I'll say things like I regret choosing to go overseas anymore. I looked down on what I had here. I have no right to. and it just makes it harder for me to convince myself to do my best. which I should, not because I'm spending my parents hard-earned money, but because whatever happens in the end will be my own doing. and I must learn to be responsible for myself. am I a creature with no pride? am I shameless? a street punk with no respectable future? put aside your cravings to be cool and in the happening crowd, its not going to happen, ever. if I want style, its only gonna go so far. forget the material needs and reflect within myself. it gets harder and harder to do, because I run along with everything else. such a social creature, but is it a sin? the more I open up and commit, the harder it is to leave. but I know it was a good experience, I created good memories with others, and for myself.

-note to self: stop slacking and make stuff... this is your last chance.


蓝色的天空没有寂寞的感觉


-
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home