Wednesday, December 13, 2006

happy birthday!

happy happy happy 19th birthday to sirui!!!

acks, I'm 4 hours late. this is one of those times where I hate the time difference! and I realized I didn't wish you happy birthday earlier when you talked to me on MSN. I just got your package today, signed my name and date on the slip at the frontdesk - and realized, HOLY COW its december 13th omgwtfbbqkthxbye that its your birthday. I hope you'll like the card tho... when it arrives ;p


oh. and I am so pissed you spent so much money sending me MEIJI CHOCOLATES!!! yahhhHHHH!!! the postages overkills the chocolate! but so happy so happy so happy you sent them! its instigated some explosive epiphany on my part. argh. and it makes me feel so infinitely glad to have a friend like you and a really guilty and unworthy friend as well. because I ask what have I done to deserve this? because I always feel like I've been receiving and not giving enough. [one day I'll try to send some cheesecake back.] imagine me screaming my thanks all the way from silly cold Michigan.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



cross my heart and die a girafagawaah, eh.


rawrRR

-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home