Wednesday, December 06, 2006

something I don't understand.

why does it seem to me that all the girls who are staying in Central campus this year, want to move to stay on North off-campus housing? guys who are engineers who stay North I understand because they alll can drive, a minority can't. and they are going to get cars.

right. so now I, one of the few girls who actually stay in North campus dorm and travel to Central everyday and stay there for lunch and dinner, want the convenience of food, coffee, classes right next to my bed. and I shall stop demanding a room to myself. I don't need a big room, it would only encourage me to expand my things !!!all over the floor!!! haha and myself as well. I don't want to stay up North unless my dad says I should save some money, because I can't drive, and even though I want to learn how to drive, I don't want to drive to school everyday! north vs central = $_$ and time = money how?


and THIS. when I need to keep awake to do work at night.

"Thank you for your interest.

We regret to inform that users using US registered IP addresses will not be
able to access our internet simulcasts at this time due to unresolved
copyright issues which are peculiar to the US jurisdiction.

Users with IP addresses registered in other jurisdictions will not be affected."

I can't even get my chinese radio station fix here. wtf ;_;
screw you america with all this copyright rubbish. ITS RADIO!!! wah piang eh!



-dies of psych paper-

-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home