Friday, December 22, 2006

little buildings

exams have finally ended, and I'm happy with my 4.00 GPA. I'm not trying to brag but I'm kind of happy with myself :) I've never gotten A's this often in JC and chemistry is still fun, after all. does wonders for self-esteem. ah screw it.


freedom! sort of.
the two days immediately after end of exams was spent much in a passive daze, catching up on my anime/manga/gaming-deficit heh and junking myself out. all hail the couch potato.

and in the midst of the slight boredom was this nostalgia. one of the reasons I don't blogsurf often is because I learn of others lives. and I know it sounds ridiculous - it makes me want to be there and be part of their lives, and it sucks even more when you are half the world away. people talking about friends and gatherings - and oh fuck I just wish I was there. its not like I'm not happy with the people around me, or that I am unsatisfied and ungrateful for being able to come so far. missing home I guess? selfishness, but close friends were always close by. spending time with different people all the time.


I need a passion!!! argh. and I need people in it. basically, I need something like band. where do I find that? perhaps I need to discover a new passion that doesn't just feel like an excuse.



I'm in boston right now, I like the atmosphere. all quaint and old. the worn sidewalks and cobbled streets are a nice change to the potholed tar roads of ann arbor. yes, I like boston! went on the Freedom Trail today, and saw urban wildlife - falcons are awfully pretty. not just pretty in the airyfairy way. its the predator-beauty. (this which reminds me of what my lgbt prof said about her r/s) I like predatory birds! walked around alot today, and tomorrow we're going to walk museums and eat dimsum and good food!




meh.

-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home