Thursday, January 04, 2007

artificial light burns

dX: I've ordered 8-bit already, mighty little thing charging through the post into my mailbox, hopefully soon. are you gonna wait at the airport for me when I come back with it? ;p [never am I serious] did I mention that I love red? newness is nice. neat and tidy. my photoshop remains a white elephant on my hard drive... happy new year. bless the firewerks, were they nice this year?


facades.
of friends so far away, reading blogs can be self-inflicted pain.



of self, and the lack of trust.

no resolutions, just an empty heart.

what exactly is the difference between a diary and journal? interesting question.
yet again I still am not as eloquent as I wish, procrastination and self-censorship is the death of all creativity.





afterimages, and the lack of light.
sore deficiency of insight,
irritability of impatience.







I wish



for





a big pink bunny eraser.

















-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home