Thursday, February 08, 2007

ra, the sun!

oh I have never loved the sun so much.
great way to get skin cancer tho. haha!



its a wonderfully sunny day today. YAY.
cold, but still cheery and sweet.

and yes it's always about me. I'm always thinking about me.
what should I be thinking of? perhaps world peace. peachy.







I feel comfortable being alone sometimes.
no, I'm not ready to share what I'm thinking -
because I don't know what I am thinking, really.



sorting out this jumble tumble of words and emotions, detached passion and aloof concern, moans and groans in my head come up with something sensible. something to fight procrastination with, something to move forward with. I want to take some action to relieve some of this pressure, of wanting to do so many things and letting fear getting the better of me. what the hell? but there are so many things I could do and they are all so equally important! (like, homework, duh?) and I should slap my own wrists for slacking off as an alternative. (the tetris monster...) because it ain't the solution. stop wishing and do something, make it real, dare to move, breathe and live.



there's got to be more to this angsting around, I feel like a wimpy teenager again.
oh, but who said I grew up?




-*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home